Accessibility Statement for Venator Merchandise Store
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- we've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability. AbilityNet website is https://abilitynet.org.uk
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window;
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text;
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard;
- it’s not always possible to change the device orientation from horizontal to vertical without making it more difficult to view the content;
- it’s not possible for users to change text size without some of the content overlapping;
- Some text does not have sufficient colour contrast.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
call +44 (0) 345 634 2935
We'll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible, and within 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us by email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 345 634 2935.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. Venator is committed to making its website accessible. We are working towards being fully compliant with WCAG 2.1.
Third party interactive tools and transactions
Some of our payment processing services forms are provided by a third party. We include a link to Stripe Services Agreement - United Kingdom https://stripe.com/gb/ssa
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 10th June 2020.
This website was last tested on 4th June 2020. The test was carried out by our internal digital team.